- This battle equipment set ideal for playtime and for other uses such as: school projects, making a war model for decoration and to teach kids about American/World history through experience.
- For example, kids can recreate scenes of World War II, Pearl Harbor, etc. to vividly depict times of conflict for a history project.
- By doing so, whether required or not, kids will become more interested in the material and will be encouraged to learn more.
- The details and realism involved in this battle equipment set makes it ideal for educating kids about war apart from just being able to read about in books or watching movies.
- Because this set is large and with so many possibilities, it will encourage your kids to engage and socialize with others; thus, allowing them to create, elaborate, discuss and imagine different stories.
- Kids are bound to ask questions because they will become more familiar with the traits of war as they play along.
- Unlike other sets, this set has soldiers performing various actions: crawling on the ground, on guard, calling out orders, aiming at the enemy and many more.
- You can even distinguish the rank of some soldiers based on the clothes they are wearing and their hats.
- Anyone who is interested war setting and learning more about them will certainly appreciate and have a blast with this set.
- GIFT: This military army toy is great for room decoration, school project and also a valuable gift for military fans, espeically for boy’s birthday.
- FUN: Kids can create and recreate scenes from WW II and Pearl Harbor to vividly depict times of conflict for a history project.
- INCLUDE: 1.5″-2.5″ battle scene army men with a variety of action poses and war equipment pieces, 148 pieces in total.
- DETAILS: The plastic toy soldiers have different facial expressions, uniforms and weapons, featuring army men from Germany, Britain, Japan, and US.
- WORRY-FREE 90 DAYS WARRANTY：”Contact Seller” if you are not happy with the purchase, and we will refund you or send you a replacement.